Due to the new restrictions of the State of California, all indoor Masses will be held in the parking lot until we have an updated announcement from the Archbishop Jose Gomez. Strictly only 100 persons will be allowed to participate in all celebrations of the Mass. Kindly read the protocol and procedures that we will be implementing.
- All weekdays Masses (Monday to Friday) will be first-come-first-serve.
- The gate will be closed when the total number of participants has reached 100 or when the Mass begins.
WEEKEND SUNDAY MASS:
We’re excited about our new communications network called Flocknote. We invite you to sign up on our Network and then sign-up or a spot for our outdoor Mass for Saturday and Sunday.
To join flocknote CLICK HERE
Sign up for WEEKEND MASS please follow the link to register.
- Saturday August 8th and Sunday August 9th CLICK HERE
- Saturday August 15th and Sunday August 16th CLICK HERE
- Monday to Friday
7:00 am – English Mass
7:00 pm – Spanish Mass
- Saturday Vigil Mass:
7:00 pm – English Mass
- Sunday Mass
7:30 am – English Mass
7:00 pm – Misa en Espanol
- Saturday 3:30 – 4:30 pm – Outdoor
We have decided to close the adoration chapel for the duration of the crisis. The space is limited, and we cannot control the people who come in and out of the adoration chapel.
Due to the new restrictions of the State of California, the Church will be closed until further notice.
Immaculate Conception Church has made Online Giving available for our weekly offerings.
Donating is simple, safe, and secure and take less than ten minutes. Set up a one-time or recurring donation by following these three easy steps:
- Click here for the Online Giving link, or click on the Online Giving Logo on the right.
- Select the collection you wish to donate to and click to make a donation.
- Enter your payment information.