We joyfully share this good news with you. We are reopening for the celebration of the Holy Mass starting Thursday, June 4th.
Mass times are as follows:
- Weekly Mass 7:00 PM Bilingual Thursdays and Fridays until further notice.
- Vigil Mass Saturdays at 5:30 PM will be for those in our community who are most vulnerable.
- Sunday Masses 10:00 AM English and Noon Spanish
A friendly reminder, those who are sick or feel sick must not attend public Mass. We ask this out of charity for others at Mass and to do their part to help prevent contagion.
Proper social distancing requires us to remain six feet from our neighbor. Families are seated together.
Unfortunately, because of spacing requirements, you may not be able to sit in your usual place, people with physical limitations be given priority.
- It is essential to follow the instructions of the Ushers. Allow additional time to enter the church.
- Communion will be given in the pews. No lining up
- Everyone entering the church must be wearing their mask, including children. You are highly encouraged to wear your masks or face coverings throughout the liturgy.
- The church will be sanitized before and after each Mass.
- There will be no congregating before Mass in the vestibules.
- Seating will be on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Restrooms will be available and sanitized for your use, one person at a time. We remind parents to please accompany your child (ren).
The Extraordinary Ministers, deacon and priests will distribute Communion pew by pew. Please remain in your seat, and the Minister will come through the empty dividing pew to give you the Eucharist. Those receiving Communion must receive the Eucharist in your hand, as a safety measure during the pandemic. No receiving of Communion on the tongue. Extraordinary Ministers of Holy Communion will wash and sanitize their hands before and after serving Communion.
- The Ushers will also help at the end of Mass as we dismiss pew-by-pew, beginning at the back to avoid crowding at the doors.
- We will have one entrance to the church, the North doors, and one exit the South door. Parishioners with physical limitations may enter and exit through the North doors.
- There should be no congregating after Mass, in the church, or the vestibules.
- Once outside, feel free to engage others, we ask that you be respectful of others’ concerns and observe appropriate social distancing.
With all these measures and precautions, we will reassess after a few weeks. Things are subject to change and could change rapidly, so we ask for your patience as we strive to do our best for our community within the Guidelines we must enforce.
Immaculate Conception Church has made Online Giving available for our weekly offerings.
Donating is simple, safe, and secure and take less than ten minutes. Set up a one-time or recurring donation by following these three easy steps:
- Click here for the Online Giving link, or click on the Online Giving Logo on the right.
- Select the collection you wish to donate to and click to make a donation.
- Enter your payment information.